The Green Engineer offers a wide range of services, including the following:
Sustainable Design Consulting
- We offer conceptual advice, design reviews, project assessment, and sustainable cost-benefit analysis depending on project scope and requirements.
LEED Certification Project Management
- Our experience with the LEED process enables your team to successfully and efficiently use the USGBC’s LEED Green Building Rating System.
- We perform the key computations needed to quantify the strengths of different design options that will be useful throughout the project. Early energy modeling is critical to successful, cost-effective sustainable design. Software capabilities include: eQuest EnergyPlus, DesignBuilder, and Trace. These programs include BIM capabilities.
Design Review Services
- As a third-party expert, we have expertise in reviewing a range of building types.
- A hallmark of the sustainable approach, we recommend collaborative design charrettes early in the process to promote holistic thinking.
- The Green Engineer has trained over 10,000 design professionals in the use of USGBC’s LEED Rating System since 2001.