The Green Engineer, Inc. is a sustainable design consulting firm, led by Chris Schaffner, P.E., LEED Fellow, a nationally recognized expert in cost-effective, high-performance design. We work with architects, builders, commercial owners, nonprofits and the government sector to provide the following consulting services:
- Sustainable Design
- LEED Certification Project Management
- CHPS Certification Project Management
- Design Review Services
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Sustainability Training & Coaching
- Energy & Daylight Performance Analysis and Modeling
- MEPA Energy Modeling
- Energy Audits
- Measurement & Verification Planning
Latest News & Highlights
An event to be held by the USGBC Massachusetts chapter recognizing clean tech and building tech companies and leaders in Mass, with opportunities to discover, share, and converse on the topics of innovation in building design, construction, facility management and related realms.
For more info, visit the registration page on their website.